Tuesday, July 25, 2017

New Illustrations Web Site!


www.christinebrallier.com

Check out my new web site!!

I've been needing a site separate from my mosaics web site to share my illustrations and paintings, and I've just finished it. Currently only my drawings are there, but as I build my portfolio of paintings, I will eventually add those, too. I have been working on a fun project with my illustrations that I will hopefully be able to share with you very soon!  Hope you like my new site, you can find it here. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I just went over to your new site but don't see any way to follow it. I follow via email and I don't see a way to follow by email catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caren, Thanks for looking! I added an RSS Feed you can subscribe to if you like. Although, anything I post there will be posted here so you won't miss anything either way. :) Christine

    ReplyDelete