Monday, September 11, 2017

New Book With My Illustrations!

 
I can now share what I've been working on the last few months - creating illustrations for this new book by Elizabeth Stewart!  Elizabeth is an appraiser of fine art and antiques, and her book, "No Thanks Mom, The Top Ten Objects Your Kids Do Not Want (and What to Do With Them)," offers advice on what to do with those objects that were lovingly saved but are not welcomed by the next generation. She is so charming and has such a great sense of humor and it shows in her writing. It was such a fun project and I'm excited and grateful to be a part of it.
 
These are just a few of the illustrations, there are many more inside. She is selling her book on Amazon if you're interested - looking forward to getting my copy! :)

2 comments: