Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First E-Newsletter Out February 1st

I will be sending my first e-newsletter tomorrow, February 1st, so if you'd like to receive it, the sign up link is on the right side of this blog near the top.  It will be a quarterly newsletter which will be filled with my mosaic news, mosaics I'm working on, and art by other artists I admire.

Are you on my book mailing list?  Be the first to know when my book is available.  I will send you a postcard with an image from my book on it.  Scroll down and use the sign up form on the right side of this blog.  :)

Update:  I just sent out the newsletter, and if you haven't subscribed yet (why not?!) you can read it here.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to sign up... it wouldn't let me, but I would like to know when the book is available!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you are already on my list, so no worries! But which sign up isn't working? The newsletter or the book? The newsletter wasn't working earlier, but it should be now. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I fixed it, Donna, (the book mailing list form) but would you mind resubmitting to test it out for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete