Friday, October 18, 2013

Hooray, my book is now available!!

It is the classic, The Night Before Christmas, written by Clement C. Moore and illustrated by me with stained glass mosaics.  It has been a four and a half year journey and I’m so excited I can finally share it with you!!  It is filled with personal touches, including my family, our cat, items in our home, and a dedication to my mother who recently passed away, that I was able to add right before the book went to the printers, so it is a true work of love for me.

The book can currently be purchased on my web site, and eventually on Amazon.  It was published by Brownian Bee Press, so if you’d like to also buy Barb Keith’s books at the same time, go over to her web site where she is selling my book as well as her two wonderful children’s books illustrated with her stained glass mosaics!
I hope you like my book, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment