Friday, October 25, 2013

My First Book Signing is Here!

I will be signing copies of my newly released children’s book, The Night Before Christmas, on Friday, November 1, 5-8 p.m. at Curious Cup Bookstore, 5285 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria, CA.  I spent more than four years creating the 15 mosaics featured in the classic story written by Clement C. Moore.  The mosaics were made by hand cutting thousands of pieces of stained glass and fitting them together to create the illustrations.  If you are local, or are in town visiting, please come by and see me!

4 comments:

  1. LOVELY. I'm doing a short post on my blog on this and then share it on FB and twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the beautiful new book, Christine! That is fantastic news and it looks wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete